Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds are provided to the Alabama Public Library Service (APLS) by the Institute of Museum and Library Services (IMLS).
FY2024 LSTA Grant Program
- FY2024 LSTA Administrative Schedule
- FY2024 Power Point Presentation
- FY2024 Notice of Intent Deadline: January 13, 2023
- FY2024 Collection Development Application Deadline: April 28, 2023
- FY2024 Communities Application Deadline: April 28, 2023
- FY2024 Technology Application Deadline: April 28, 2023
- FY2024 Youth and Family Application Deadline: April 28, 2023
- FY2024 Professional Training Application Deadline: April 4, 2023
- LSTA Rules
- LSTA Policy Manual
- LSTA Grant Category Summaries
- LSTA Pointers
- LSTA Grant Record Keeping Guidelines
- LSTA Evaluation Criteria
- AL Free/Reduced Lunch Stats
- The Alabama Public Library Service Library Services and Technology Act Five-Year Plan October 1, 2022–September 30, 2027. This is the official plan for the Alabama Public Library Service. All of the programs and rules are based on this plan.
- 2 CFR 200, Uniform Administrative Requirements, Cost Principles, and Audit Requirements for Federal Awards This document establishes uniform administrative requirements, cost principles, and audit requirements for Federal awards to non-Federal entities.